Week 1: 6th – 10th August 2018 (Beauty and the Beast)
Week 2: 20th – 24th August 2018 (The Greatest Showman)
We are once again running our hugely popular and successful Performing Arts Summer School, designed for children age 3-13. The week programme will offer classes in:
At the end of the week, all children will take part in an early evening performance showcasing the work they have done throughout the week.
- Half-Day Children (Age 3-5): 9.00am – 1.30pm
- Full Day Children (Age 6+): 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Please provide own lunch.
- The dance studio is open from 8.30am for early birds, and 4.30pm for late pick-up.
- On show day (Friday), Full Day Children will need to be picked up at the earlier time of 3.00pm.
- Children must be dropped off at the performance venue (TBC) at 4.45pm for a technical rehearsal.
- Show start time: 6.30pm. Show finish time: 7.30pm. All spectators welcome.
- Children will need appropriate dance-wear and dance shoes for the week.
Closing date for applications and payment: Friday 13th July 2018
Download the form > Summer School 2018 Application Form